Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tiny Hand Rattles...

A miracle has occured today! The SUN is out! Yes that's right....after days and days of rain, it felt so good to feel the warmth of the sun on my shoulders. I spent the morning with my sister at some local fabric sales and scored some bargains, such pretty florals and spots - I can't wait to start sewing!

I did try out a new pattern recently for the cutest little rattles. What I love about these is the handle of the rattles are perfect for tiny hands, they almost fit right into the palm of baby hands. I love them!

Cute little bear and monkey!

They have the sweetest little faces and so easy to hold onto for little hands!

I love the monkey...so cheeky!

Colour combinations are pretty endless really...These rattles were made for little boys.

Do you like? I think they are cute!

Here's to hoping the sun stays around for a few more hours this week!
Have a great week friends..
Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment