Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bits and Bobs

Hi friends!!!! I have a "visual" post for you today...I am playing catch ups and showing you a bunch of pics from the last month or two. Life is HECTIC this week as I am in the final week of my study for the course I have been doing for the past 2 years, so sewing/knitting/crochet is taking a backseat, so you will have to wait for another week to see anything new....However, I do have a few things here to delight the eyes and feed the senses...

Crafty Things I have made:

I love making crochet motifs...made these for a lovely customer...

Cute "corkscrew" crochet headband for beautiful niece Macie... (excuse the not so great photo, she's a busy girl to capture!)


What's better than smooching yourself in the mirror when you have just turned 1? Not much apparently!

Things I am loving....

This was the view from our bedroom of our last 5 day getaway...

Rainbow cane chairs for the little people...

Toadstools. I am slightly obsessed. 

That's it for now, wish me luck I get all the assessments done by the due date without going too crazy. I can do it. I think.
Have a great week! I will be back soon with more sewing/crochet/life goodness!!! Promise!

Ciao
Bella
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment