Sunday, November 27, 2011

The cutest pants you have ever seen!!!!

I had so much fun working on this week's sewing post. I bought a pattern a little while ago from Pink Fig Designs and excitedly cut the fabric out but life got busy and I didn't get back around to finishing it till this weekend. It was finally done and with an impromtu visit from my sister and her little one, we were able to get some pics!

The pattern is called the "Bella Pants". Aren't they gorgeous!!!


The pattern calls for plain pockets, however I thought it would be cute to add some detail
with the crochet flowers and motifs



I love this pic. Even though the surroundings are messy and not pretty, the eyes
say it all!!

The colour combinations for this pattern are limitless! I can alo imagine changing certain aspects of the pockets, perhaps adding cute little pockets on the back instead? The only limit to making these pants cute is your imagination!
The pattern was fairly easy to follow with great instructions and pictures. Definitely a win!
Having a gorgeous niece to photograph finishes it off nicely I say!

Have a great week!
Ciao
Bella
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment