Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Crochet

It is now 3:43pm on Christmas Eve and I have just finished my last handmade gift...finally!!!! I feel safe to put this gift up on my blog because it is for my mum and she wouldn't know how to get on my blog - computers aren't a huge part of her life!

Here are some pics....


One side of the top has long tails that are meant to do up in a bow..just adds a little interest and prettiness to the top...

As you can see it needs to be worn with a singlet or camisole underneath...I added the beads for the photos...I think it would look really cute with a little skirt or even jeans...

The edges are all completed with 4 rows of double crochet - I think it finishes it off nicely..


I am hoping it fits (I am sure it will!) and most of all that she likes it.

This will probably be the last post for 2 weeks as it is holiday time!!!! If I get some great pics on hols, I may pop in, otherwise I will be using the time to rest, relax, and also create some new ideas I have been waiting to do all year!!
Have a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours - enjoy the day and the memories it makes.

Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment