Saturday, August 13, 2011

Little Princess

It has been a very busy and full weekend! We have had a 1st birthday party and a 40th wedding anniversary, not to mention all the normal weekend activities that normally happen! This weekend we celebrated my neice Macie's 1st birthday! I can't believe she is 1. It feels like just yesterday she arrived into our worlds. She is the most gorgeous little one and I couldn't resist making her a little something to go with her present....

It is the "Princess and the Pea"...

She wears a cute little dress with a heart shaped pocket..

Perfect size for a 1 year old to hold and play with...

I couldn't resist giving her orange plaits...

Here are her little mattresses...

And a little blanket to tuck her into bed...

Complete with "closed eyes" for her sleeping time...

All wrapped up and ready to go into the gift box!

Ready for the party!!!

She did come with a pattern to make the "peas" but I wasn't happy with the finished product, so I will have to fiddle around with it and add it when I am done!

That's it for me today....hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Ciao
Bella
xx




1 comment: