Saturday, August 6, 2011

Winter Ritual...

Hi friends! We had the best week this week of the most beautiful sunny weather...you might have even thought spring had arrived early. Not to be outdone, winter has once again reared it's ugly face...probably for a few more weeks yet. I am dying for the warm weather to arrive so I can pack away the heater and enjoy being outside a little more! I am craving warm summer nights outside and it actually being light till at least 730pm!
While winter was still here, hubs and I went and enjoyed a bonfire with the fam...here are some picks...






It was really relaxing, fun and chilled out. The kids LOVED it! What could be better for a kid! We topped off the night with a BBQ and fireworks. 

I have no completed project to show you this week as I have about 3 in the works!!! Life has been pretty hectic this week, not to mention I was struck down with some weird virus during the week. I am nearly back to normal but craving an afternoon nanna nap....which means my lounge is calling...
Have a great week, Ill be back next week to show you my latest project...

Ciao
Bella
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment